Small but mighty
AdEasel is a relatively small, privately-owned marketing & advertising agency with offices in Des Moines and Chicago. Our dynamic team of industry professionals combine specialized skills in marketing & advertising, business strategy, graphic design, interactive media, and information technology to provide outstanding results to our diverse clients.
Each client works directly with a managing partner at AdEasel that facilitates the design, development, management and marketing of ongoing objectives. Our managing partners and team members collaborate with various representatives of our clients' businesses to effectively become an integrated part of their workforce, merging the skill sets of our entire team with that of each client.
Strategy is a natural part of business. It changes constantly, adding more models, measures, rules, and practices. Technology is a natural part of life. It changes constantly, adding more control, better design, and enhanced features. Creativity is a natural part of art. It changes constantly, adding more perspectives, critiques, acceptance, and notoriety.
That's exactly what you get by working with our agency: the business of strategy, the life of technology, and the art of creativity. We do what comes natural to us, and what results is best for our clients.
Strategists, Designers & Developers
Our team of designers and developers has played a crucial role in everything we have accomplished, leading in our own adaptation as an agency, and more importantly, the adaptation of our clients' web, marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Diana Aguilar // Creative Developer, Chicago
- Craig Bowers // Marketing Communications, Des Moines
- Freddie Rosales // Creative Developer, Chicago
- Tyron Foston // Senior Developer, Chicago
- Matt Busche // Senior Developer, Des Moines
- William Crank // Senior Developer, Raleigh
- Chris Taulborg // Senior Developer, Kansas City
- Jason Naumann // Graphic Designer, Portland
Consultants, Associates & Interns
Our team of consultants, associates and interns provide specialized skills, education, experience & expertise, and contribute on various aspects of our integrated web, marketing & advertising campaigns both internally and with our clients & business partners. We could not have achieved our goals without each of these talented individuals, and the collaborative efforts between them, our core designers & developers, and our managing partners.
- Adam Crombleholme // Creative, Chicago
- John Maschoff // Strategy, Chicago
- Ben Truck // Strategy, New York // Co-Founder
- Jeremy Sievers // Creative, Des Moines // Co-Founder
- Kari Huddleston // Strategy, Indianapolis
- Kathleen Kennedy // Strategy, Milwaukee
- Chris Ahlers // Technology, Des Moines
- Brandon Jaynes // Strategy, Las Vegas